FROM THE NORTH
- Exit the M25 at Junction 10 onto the A3, direction Guildford.
- After 5 miles, take the A322 exit
- Turn left at the lights at the bottom of the slip road,(signposted Guildford). Then immediately right at the next traffic lights (signposted A25/ Guildford)
- Carry straight ahead until you pass under a railway bridge
- Continue to the roundabout and bear left onto the Guildford Business Park
- Turn right at the mini-roundabout. Regus is straight ahead of you.
- The center is a 35-minute journey from Heathrow and Gatwick International Airports.
FROM THE SOUTH
- As above, arrive in Guildford on the A3, look out for the A320 turning right (instead of the A323 turning left)
- 35-minute taxi ride from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
By Public Transport:
- Bus route 16 / 17 and 26 / 27 run to and from Cathedral Hill.
- Trains from London Waterloo to Guildford in only 35-minutes.